Saturday, May 11, 2013

A TV Stand Dogs Love


Every great living room needs a great television, and every great television needs a great television stand. At the same time every great dog needs a great crate, and there isn't always enough room for both. That brings us to today’s “Great Find”, a TV stand meets dog crate.

While being a dog owner is such a blessing and fulfilling experience, having a dog while living in a small apartment brings about its own problems. When I got Mika, my precious Shiba-Inu, she was just a puppy and needed to be crate trained. Because I worked all day and could not take her out, I bought her a Puppy Apartment, which is basically huge crate with a divider in the middle. One section of the crate is where she can go to the bathroom if she needs to and the other section is where she can play, sleep and eat. While this crate sounds like a great idea, it takes up a lot of space. Lucky for me the Puppy Apartment also sells a table-like structure to cover the crate and make it more aesthetically appealing. Instead of purchasing a television cabinet stand, or table, I used the crate as a TV table, so that it saves space and functions in more than one way. When people walk into my apartment they assume that I had a table custom made for the crate in order to save space and they are very impressed with my ingenuity. Well, my secret is out. This “Great Find” is perfect for wo/man AND his/her best friend. The Puppy Apartment brand is a bit pricey, but you can find similar crates to this one on Amazon.com and E-bay for half the price. I was able to find this “Great Find” on Amazon for about $100.00 not too long ago. Prices vary by size. Isn't this the best looking dog crate you have ever seen?


No comments:

Post a Comment