Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Welcome!

Moving into your first apartment can be so exciting, but it isn’t always easy. Trust me, I know from personal experience. When my dog, Mika and I moved into our first place, the amount of excitement was definitely outnumbered by the lack of money, space and storage. I quickly learned that the key to making your first place function for you, and still look great is to not give up hope, to not stop looking and to think outside of the box. I know it sounds cliché, but it’s so true. I am eager to share with you some of the amazing things I have found since moving into my apartment, as well as some of the ideas I have had along the way. The possibilities are endless! Welcome to “Great Finds”, your go to place for budget friendly storage solutions, space saving ideas, DIY projects and inspiration that will transform your space and make it feel like home. 

Welcome! 

XoXo, Megan and Mika


No comments:

Post a Comment